Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Big Question(s)?

How do emotions such as grief, anger, and joy, affect our lives?  Not just the now, but the soon-to-be and the distant future?  For example, if someone experiences a tragic event at the age of twelve, how does that affect any, if all, of their choices? {be them economical, social, spiritual, etc.}
To switch to a lighter train of thought, my sister and I were discussing at length some of the most memorable lyrics in music.  At one point, my sister brings up the Spice Girl's "Wannabe", and, with a hint of realization dawning on her, asks me, "Wait.  What the hell is a 'zig-a-zig ah' anyway?"

 A what?

So this question has nagged at me, and now, I shall let it nag at you, those of you who are bothered by things you don't know (like me).  Muwahahaha!!

CA out.

No comments:

Post a Comment